Who doesn’t LOVE a warm chocolate cake for dessert? I know I do. Its funny that I say that though because I used to HATE chocolate cake and desserts. But over the years my tastes buds developed to love tons of different sweets that I used to not eat. Ironically, over the same time is when I started to gain weight!
But now I am learning ways to modify the sweets that I eat to be a healthier and cleaner. One of the tools that I have used to help satisfy my sweet tooth is drinking Shakeology every morning for breakfast. It is like a dessert, BUT is equivalent to eating 6 salads. How awesome is that?!
Last night I was hungry, but wanted something chocolatey. But I didn’t want to blow all the hard work I had put into my workouts and meals for the day. I decided to give a Shakeology dessert a try, and it was really good!! Not too sweet. But it quenched that desire for chocolate and was healthy and full of protein and superfoods. How can you beat that?!
Chocolate Shakeology 90 Second Cake
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Stevia (optional)
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- dash of salt
- 1 egg
- 2-3 tbsp vanilla almond milk (unsweetened)
- Optional: 1 tsp peanut butter, cocoa powder
- In a mug mix Shakeology, baking powder, salt, cocoa, and sweetener.
- Next, mix in an egg and 2-3 tablespoons of water/milk.
- Mix until dry ingredients are wet.
- If you’d like to add peanut butter, put one dollop in the center and push it down a bit.
- Microwave for 90 sec.
- When it is done the edges will pull from the sides.
Calories with PB: 260
21 Day Fix: 1.5 Red, (& 1/2 Grey if PB added)
Want to give Shakeology a try? Comment below or email me at email@example.com for more information!
Find me on Facebook and Like my Coach page!