A few weeks ago I shared a Chunky Monkey Ice Cream recipe and decided to try something a little different this time. I mean, who can have too many different ways to enjoy guilt free ice cream?
Look at these super cute ice cream cups!
- Frozen bananas
- A dash or two of unsweetened almond milk
- 2-3 tsp of peanut butter (optional and not included in the above pictures)
- Mini, Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Slice 3-4 ripe bananas and freeze.
- Once frozen, add to food processor
- Add a few dashes of unsweetened almond milk and peanut butter if using
- Set to puree/blend until creamy
- Stir in mini chocolate chips
- Scoop into mini muffin tins and freeze
- Use a spoon to pop them out. Store extras in a freezer bag ready to serve whenever the whim for ice cream comes calling!
I hope you enjoy this nice little treat! Please comment if you try it and let me know what you think and share with your friends!